Adhesive Tape Solutions for Manufacturing and Assembly
Established for over 20 years, Tecman Speciality Materials Ltd is a leading adhesive tape manufacturer and converter with extensive in-house conversion facilities. Part of an international group, we specialise in providing advanced adhesive tape bonding and sealing solutions that enhance the finished product by providing rapid assembly, weight reduction, lower product costs and improved performance.
Suppliers to manufacturing industries across the globe including automotive, transportation, aerospace and defence, electronics and healthcare, Tecman are also conversion partners for some of the world’s largest adhesive tape manufacturers, including tesa and 3M.
We develop strong relationships based on trust, honesty and confidentiality with customer satisfaction as our key priority.
Our Customer Support Team are trained to understand your requirements and provide the most effective solutions in the shortest space of time, leaving you to concentrate on the project in hand. We have the ability to supply all adhesive tape based products in any format tailored to meet your requirements.
- Unrivaled product knowledge
- Extensive stock holding
- Short delivery times
- Free product samples
- Supportive and understanding
- Responsible and conscientious
- Committed to maintaining and developing our ISO9001:2008 quality accreditation UKAS Management System
UKAS Accredited Quality Management Standard
We are committed to maintaining and developing our UKAS accredited ISO9001:2008 quality management standard. We aim to provide the highest levels of production quality and customer service standards by maintaining first-class processes and systems.
Tecman's Customer Charter
Our customer charter is based on feedback that we’ve received from our customers. Below are the guidelines that are in place to ensure we meet our promise to you. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- We will answer all calls between 7.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday within 30 seconds.
- We will reply to all emails within 30 minutes of receiving them.
- If for any reason we can’t deal with an enquiry immediately, we will be in contact within 30 minutes with an answer or an update on the progress.
- Orders for standard stock items placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day between 9am-5pm to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses.
- Every product that we send out is 100% guaranteed and will come with a Certificate of Conformance.
- Expected delivery dates for bespoke sized rolls or die cut orders will be confirmed on the day of ordering.
- Your order will be packaged suitably to ensure the items reach you in the same excellent condition that we dispatched them in.
- It is still possible to make mistakes. If we do, we will apologise and fix it as quickly as possible.